Psalm 119:9

Psalm 119:9 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Done Driving!

Yes, I finished my last day of driving yesterday, and I now have my Driver Education Certificate, which I need to
be able to get a learner's permit. Monday went very well; we went over to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock where there are very curvy roads. I actually like curves far better than intersections and parking lots! B)
  Yesterday was good too, but more challenging, as I drove on I-40 over to Waynesville at high speed, with large
trucks aplenty! Once in Waynesville, I was charged with a task: go to Walmart and find (and park in) a parking
space at the "Outdoor Living" entrance. Well, I got in the parking lot alright, but getting in a space was another matter entirely. All in all, I had to pull in and out two times before, on the third try, I finally got it! I say again, I like curves far, far better than parking lots at this point. But of course I'll try and navigate whatever comes!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I actually liked the interstate better, meeting a big truck on a narrow blind curve scared me to death.

    BJ

    ReplyDelete