Psalm 119:9

Psalm 119:9 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For Guitarist's Eyes Only!

One fellow whose music I have come to love is Jeff Beck, and I have been somewhat inspired by him, especially
since he plays completely sans plectrum, like me. If you can ignore the lack of sleeves, and that strange thing
around his neck, he really makes some beautiful music. These performances are from a live concert in London,
which I have the recording from.

This is just a classic:



Blues with a twist:
(The actual title is "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat/Brush With The Blues")



Amazing use of harmonics and vibrato bar:

5 comments:

  1. so whenyagonna install a whammy bar? {0;

    ~Philip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I could get a bolt-on Bigsby, could I not? Get ready for some whammerific worship!

      Delete
  2. I believe I saw Robert plant in the crowd lol. That is some precision whammy barring. I just love his bassist, she's so cool.
    Bj

    ReplyDelete