Psalm 119:9

Psalm 119:9 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Big Happenings

I know, I haven't posted in forever, we've been kinda busy lately...
  ...Which leads to the most exciting news by far, Sunny and Brandon's wedding.


I'm sure those of you who follow Sunny's blog have already seen her latest post, but of course I must chime in.
It was truly a happy event, one that has been prayed for and, might I add, highly anticipated! I praise God that
they both seek to honor Him in their union, and I'm proud of them both!
  Me and Blane jr. were asked to play at the reception, and we were able to record most of the songs we did. Here's one; Carolina In My Mind by James Taylor. (I will post more as they become available to me)


  On another note, we were able to compete in the "Battle of the Bands-Unplugged" here in WNC, and we made
it into the finals! We'll be playing along with several other bands on June 1st at the 9th annual Jamfest at the WNC AG Center. 10:30 am., be there or be square!

  On another-nother note, we've done a few videos that I haven't posted, so here you go:



We did this one at the reception:

Have a blessed week, internet people!

"But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me." - Psalm 13:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment