Psalm 119:9

Psalm 119:9 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Four Whole Years

I totally forgot, while writing my last post, that Sunday we celebrated our church's fourth anniversary! God has definitely used our little fellowship to benefit us all. I know that it has benefited me. After lunch, we all returned to the sanctuary where me and Blane Jr played a few songs:



After that, we scrunched together for a picture and had a time of sharing about the blessings the Lord has brought us through our fellowship. It has surely been a blessed time!



"I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the LORD!'"
- Psalm 122:1

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,
not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some,
but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near"
- Hebrews 10:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment